Pages

...and if you can find them. Maybe you can hire the A Team! Heck Yeah!


I don’t usually watch action movies, as a rule. Unless I’m getting something out of it, that is. For instance I sat through Iron Man 2 with the promise that his-self would return the favour and accompany me to Letters to Juliet.


So you can imagine his surprise when I suggested we see The A-Team. I’ll admit my interest stemmed from Mr. T’s starring in the Snickers ad’s. Whenever I feel someone needs encouragement I do not hesitate in yelling “Arghh! Get some nuts!” I was hugely interested in finding out how this line was born.

So tonight we went and saw The A-Team. I was not sure how I was going to feel about it. But I was not disappointed!

I was not at all convinced about the choice of Quentin ‘Rampage’ Jackson to play B.A Baracus. He can fight, yeah? But can he act? I was sceptical. Also with Mr. T as his predecessor he had some big boots to fill. I left converted; and with a full-fledged crush on Rampage. He might even find me to tuning into UFC next time it’s on television!

Jessica Biel’s character Charisa Sosa helped make the movie for me. She was tough, smart, sexy and the object of desire of a super hot guy. Isn’t that how we all dream to be?

The movie was humour, explosion scenes and drama thrown in to a mixing bowl and given a good stir. The result was unbeatable.

As a girl who yawns through gun scenes, let me advise you that even if you are a romantic comedy sort of person; go and see it!

I’d also like to suggest that Bradley Cooper and Jessica Biel consider getting together. They would have very pretty babies.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I really want to see it, I've heard only good things

Rach said...

Definitely do! And let me know what you thought.

Post a Comment